Skip to main content

Essential Music Video Shots


(I Could Be The One- Avicii vs Nicky Romero)

My key theme surrounding my music video is 'summer'. This means lots of different outdoor summer shots will be featured... for instance this may include:

Beach/ Pool shots

Sunset shots

Underwater shots

Palm trees

Getting ready shots? (In mirror makeup etc)

Pan shots of holiday environment

Jump in pool?

Shots from behind walking (on beach/ street environment)

Day/Night lighting

Shots from different angles and perspectives




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist And DJ Representation Mood Board

Artist Representation Mood Board

Statement of Intent

Media theoretical framework: -Media language- conventions of products -Media audience- target audience -Media representation- How the message is constructed about groups of people and how the audience relate to these constructions. -Media Industries- The companies behind the products, the legal considerations and how profit is generated by the products. Considerations relating to cross media platforms and where products will appear as part of the campaign. My Statement of Intent One of the most significant aspects about the products I'm producing is the fact that they are made ethically via fair-trade... this is why it is crucial that I showcase my brand as a contemporary company by not only focusing on the stylish and trendy pieces, but also the morally correct way they have been produced. I will be presenting and promoting my brand by displaying the clothing on the two billboards. Both of my billboards will follow a similar theme when promoting the different products